shār camp cup by MiiR
Classic camp cup styling with eco design hacks from the awesome team at MiiR. Proud to add our name to this one.
- 4” high, 3.25” wide/4.5” including handle
- 12 oz capacity
- Double steel wall vacuum-insulated
- Keeps cold, stays hot (without burning your hands)
- Press-fit anti-spill/splash lid For work, home or on the trail
- Doesn’t sweat
- From Conservation Alliance member MiiR
- Thermo 3d™ double-wall vacuum insulation technology
- 18/8 medical grade stainless steel
- Hardshell™ powder coat
- BPA-free lid & cup
9 incredible ingredients, exhaustively researched, taste-tested, calibrated, and ethically sourced, come together to create trail mix so good, you’ll want to shār.
• Almonds from Turtle Rock, CA
• Pecans from Guemando Vally, TX
• Cashews from Dongnai, Vietnam
• Pistachios from Santa Barbara, CA
• Wild blueberries from Royal City, WA
• Montmorency cherries from Royal City, WA
• Whole cranberries from Cape Cod, MA
• Dark chocolate chips from San Francisco, CA
• Coconut flakes from Katana, Sri Lanka
• 100% organic, vegan, paleo, gluten-free, and non-GMO
• Small-batch, and responsibly sourced from family farms
• Handcrafted with love in Austin, TX
Can’t get enough? Support ethical consumption with subscribe & save.
Get shār delivered straight to your door, monthly. Simply choose your product, and save 20% on your first shipment, then 10% every month.
Cancel anytime — though we don’t think you’ll want to.